I offer full service SEO (search engine optimization) to those who are willing to dedicate the time and resources to reach results on the internet. It has been my passion for many years and I enjoy doing it for those who are willing to do what it takes.
Please contact me, and I will review your case. At the very least, I will give you my opinion on your current situation, my strategy, and a report on your website.
Are you looking to increase your exposure on the world wide web?
The goals of the projects are,
- First page Google ranking for trophy keywords that will be identified in the keyword analysis.
- Optimize the entire site for optimal result in the major search engines.
- Develop and optimize additional online brand channels.
- Evaluate, optimize and develop client website.
- Develop and optimize a web blog.
- Develop and optimize landing pages.
- Develop and optimize satellite pages.
- Develop and implement an effective link building strategy
- Evaluate conversion of site and “call to actions” on page to reduce bounce rate.
- Produce an ROI from SEO dollars as organic site rankings increase.
- Brand credibility created by first page Google listing for trophy key words.
- Reduce/eliminate the need for PPC.
- Optimize and/or develop the clients SEM PPC campaign
- Reduce cost per lead and cost per customer.
- Implement proper site analytics and website optimizer
The project will consist of 6 sub projects,
1. Initial Setup & Planning
2. Evaluate and develop websites
3. Link Marketing
4. Search Engine Marketing and PPC
5. Social Media Campaigns
1) Initial Setup and Planning
- Keyword Analysis
- Domain Strategy
- Site Analysis
- Social Media Accounts,
- Configure SEO tools and Benchmarks
- Setup Analytics Account
- Create and Submit Sitemaps
2) Evaluate and develop website and pages
- Evaluate current site
- Develop and Implement Corporate Site
- Develop and Implement Blog Site
- Develop and Implement Satellite Sites (up to 2)
- Add Content (provided by client)
3) Link Marketing
- Develop and implement link strategy
- Write articles, client will write articles and team will optimize them
- Article Marketing
- Implement Zeus
- Directory submittal
- Blog submittal and comments
4) SEM Search Engine Marketing / PPC
- Develop and implement landing pages
- Landing Page Optimization (LPO)
- Develop PPC campaigns
- PPC Campaign Optimization (PCO)
5) Social Media Campaigns
- Develop and Optimize Twitter Pages
- Develop and Optimize Facebook Pages
- Optimize Blogs
- Identify Niche Industry Media sites
- Site Maintenance and Uptime
- Client Services
- SEO Consulting
- Reporting (Rank, Enquiries, Analytics)
Project Plan and Methodology
We will have a dedicated team of that work full time for this project and the customer can communicate with them directly.
Michael Michelini will be responsible for the outcome of the projects and will act as senior project SEO/SEM advisor.
We will implement different tools, script and codes to ensure a maximum result.
Here are some writeups about SEO plans that I like.
I want to talk about the return on investment qualities of a robust SEO plan. No other form of marketing can do more for your bottom line than SEO. SEO builds sustained growth forever! That’s right, do a year of SEO and it will continue to pay off forever! Here are some examples;
1. Fix your Meta information and get it pointed in the right direction and it’s fixed forever!
2. Create a social media presence like a FaceBook page and “likes” will grow forever!
3. Write an article about something in your niche and it will get circulated and bring your site traffic forever!
4. Videos are like commercials for your business that run 24/7 for free forever!
5. A big part of ranking better in search engines is linking to other sites. Every link can bring your site traffic. Imagine if I set up 5000 links to your site this year?
6. First place placement equals more sales; there is no doubt about it. As great as that is, it also establishes your business as the industry leader and that my friend is priceless!
Not only will SEO outperform every other form of advertising right out of the gate. But the second year it will cost your company almost nothing while the traffic continues to grow. Yes, you have to maintain your first place status but it is a faction of what it cost to get there.
SEO is not getting any easier. As your competitors realize the value it becomes harder and harder to beat them to the punch. SEO must be done over time. You can’t write a thousand articles and place a thousand backlinks in one day. If your site has 25 backlinks and the number one site has 30,000 you are years behind no matter you do. My point is not to discourage you but to encourage you to get started.
We both know the only way people find things is they search it. You have 2 choices; you can pay-per-click or create organic ranking and traffic. Pay-per-click stops when you stop paying, it is one dimensional and does very little to promote your brand. SEO you buy one time and it grows forever. Strengthens your brand and is far further reaching than just search engines.
I now want to address some stigmas attached to SEO.
I have heard all kind of negativity surrounding my profession. I just recently watched a video where a self-proclaimed SEO expert said that it is possible to rank for any keyword in no more than 3 days. He went on to say if an SEO is taking more than 3 days they are milking you for money. I’ve seen ads by SEO’s guaranteeing first place placement in X amount of days. I’ve had business owners call and ask me “how can I tell my SEO is working?”
I have no doubt that there are con artist and rip offs all over the internet. Anytime you are guaranteed anything or promised the world a big fat red flag should go up. First of all any SEO that guarantees anything or promises you first place placement is lying. Sorry to be so harsh but how can I or any other SEO control what Google, MSN or Bing is going to do?
That being said why would you want to buy SEO service from me? Because I don’t make guarantees or promises, instead I show you results. I can look at a keyword phrase and accurately assess the traffic, commercial intent, competing pages and strength of the competition. I can then report how much service and how long it will take to realistically take the top spot.
I then set up a back office custom dashboard where you can see the battle going on day to day. You can be the judge of if your money is being spent wisely. You can monitor your page placement, read the articles submitted, and see the links we are creating as you close in on the number one spot. I don’t know of a more cost effective and transparent way to deliver high quality SEO service than this.
If I succeed in convincing you that this high quality SEO service is superior to anyone else in the market. I am going to want you to stay for more than a month or two. How can I expect you to do that if I can’t show you results? This tie’s my success to yours!
Frequently asked Questions-
Do I have to pay for SEO service forever? No, once you reach your goals you can switch to maintenance plan which is a fraction of the cost?
If I back out of your service will my ranking plummet? No, it might not continue to rise but nothing Atlanta SEO Consulting does will ever hurt your ranking.
Can I do some SEO stuff on my own? Yes, and it is encouraged and we will help you to do so.
What if I am not happy with the speed of my results? You have 2 choices-You can upgrade to a higher level of service or cancel and walk away.
You know what else is extinct along with phone books and newspapers? Maps! Now-a-days people GPS everything. If you type in Pizza, book store or auto parts you’re GPS is not going to take you the closest location. It is going to take you to most optimized listing. That’s right you can optimize your map listing. And in case you did not know, just about every navigation system uses Google Maps. Yes, we do that too.
Social Media is like the gold rush of the past. It can be a huge source of revenue and ranking if used correctly. The more “likes” and “follows” you get the more comments are going to be posted. This is good and this is something you want to happen. You are also going to get some negative comments, sometimes posted by competitors. It is wise to have a Reputation Management System in place to see that these negative comments never see the light of day. Yes, we do that too.